It’s a trade-off that works on many other cheap smartphones, and the same can be said here. The main camera on the Poco X3 Pro supports up to 4K 30FPS video recording with Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) to improve the stability and smoothness of the video. Videos from the phone look accurate, with good contrast, and are stable thanks to EIS. Audio recording also is very good given the price and hardware on offer. It also has an excellent night mode, which makes all the difference in terms of brightness and dynamic range.
- Compared with Find X2 Pro, in a laboratory environment, the success rate of one-time focus in a low-light environment (5lux) is increased by 7.4%.
- The Poco X3 Pro heats up noticeably during use and reached up to 40.5 °C (~105 °F) in the test.
- The display produces good colors, as well as, it supports up to 84% NTSC Color Gamut.
- In either version RAM is LPDDR4x and the storage is the UFS 3.1 type.
- In theory the software will learn which apps are most important to you – by volume and repetition of use – and permit those more access, but that’s not helped our overall experience.
- The Poco X3 Pro’s camera will be an upgrade over almost every budget and mid-range phone from previous years.
On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC. In this article, you will get the download links after extracting it on any desktop computer. You will receive a full package including a flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers to unlock or flash any Android device manually. XiaoMiTool V2 (XMT2) is a unofficial tool for your personal computer that you can use to manage your xiaomi smartphone rom and software and do some modding easily.
The Poco X3 Pro gets some great hardware upgrades for a slight bump in price. That comes down to Xiaomi’s MIUI software, which has a lot of detail when it comes to battery handling. By default every app is set to ‘Battery Saver’ – so you’re likely going to need to manually move your key apps to ‘No Restrictions’ to ensure they continue to function better than not.
- If you have been following Xiaomi smartphones for a long time, then it is probably no secret for you that they love to be the first.
- In addition to this, the panel of this device also comes with HDR10, so the multimedia content is reproduced with more vivid colors.
- You can also note the pleasant vibration feedback of the smartphone.
- The other two remaining sensors, like the last two of the Poco M5, are 2 megapixels, have an f/2.4 aperture and are also download the stock firmware intended for macro and bokeh photos.
XIAOMI POCOPHONE X3 PRO Firmware is introduced with a zip package, which includes, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. You can find How-to flash instruction on this page below. Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version. You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool.
As in the Poco X3 NFC, an LCD with a diagonal of 6.67 inches and a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels is still used. If you value a high-contrast OLED, you have to use the Poco F3 .